Pages

Saturday 8 April 2017

Goosebumps R.L.stlne

As we entered  the gates to HorrorLand,we had no idea that, in just a few hours, we would all be lying in our coffins.I'm the calm one in the Morris family.Everyone says,"Lizzy,you're the camly one."" And I'm trying to tell this story calmly.But believe me-there's no way! we had never planned to go to HorrorLand.In fact we'd never heard of it. The five of us were squeezed into Dad's little Toyota, on our way to spend the day at Zoo Gardens Theme park.Dad had messed up and left the map at home.But Mom said the park Mom said, there would be lots of signs to direct us. But so far we hadn't seen a signle  sign. Dad was driving and Mom was beside him in the front.I was squeezed in back with my little.

From Connor

2 comments:

  1. Hi Connor it is Shikarn here great story. The only thing is that I find it hard to read. Do you think you could change the backround of the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i am Llewellyn. I go grey main school. I am a year 8. great story about goosebumps. How long have you been reading goosebumps? I also like goosebumps. bye.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.